Latest SSSP News
Call for Resolutions
SSSP resolutions constitute an important opportunity for our scholar-activist membership to publicly declare their sentiments, thereby creating a channel for greater visibility and more direct influence upon a variety of "publics," i.e., fellow activists, scholars, students, decision-makers, social action groups, voters, and others. Members who wish to propose resolutions for consideration, should submit them to the appropriate Division Chairperson(s) (see http://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/464/The_Special_Problems_Divisions/ for current contact information) and directly to the SSSP Vice-President at email@example.com by July 1, 2012.
Click here for more information.
Posted Thursday, 06/14/12, 12:01 PM - Category: Annual Meeting
- The Preliminary Program is now available online!
- Announcing the 2012 C. Wright Mills Award Finalists
- Social Problems 60.2 is now available online
- 2014 General Election - Nominations are open!
- Congratulations to the 2013 General Election Winners!
- NYC Walking Tours - SOLD OUT!
- NYC Walking Tours - Just a Few Tickets Remain!
- 2013 Annual Meeting Registration and Hotel Reservations
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Joseph B. Gittler Award
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Lee Founders Award
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award
- Condelences: Dr. Herbert A. Aurbach
- Social Problems Forum Winter 2013 Newsletter now available!
- Social Problems 60.1 is now available online
- Deadlines Approaching!
- Announcing the SSSP Listserv
- Upcoming SSSP Deadlines
- Social Problems Forum Fall Newsletter is now available!
- The Call for Papers for the 2013 Annual Meeting is now available!
- 2013 Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards