Latest SSSP News
February issue of Social Problems is now available
The February issue of Social Problems is now available on the SSSP website for all members. Please visit our website at www.sssp1.org or follow the members-only link below for complimentary electronic access. All issues from 1953 - current are available. Members are required to login using your e-mail and password. If you have forgotten your password, you may enter your e-mail address below the log-in area and your password will be e-mailed to you. If you have recently changed your e-mail address, you will need to log in using the address SSSP has on file for you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please e-mail Marisa Stone, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
Posted Wednesday, 01/18/2017, 02:06 PM - Category: Member News
- Meeting Mentor Program
- Travel Awards Deadline
- Nominations for the Doris Wilkinson Faculty Leadership Award
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Nominations for the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award and the Beth B. Hess Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Eric Anthony Grollman joins “The Authors’ Attic”" to talk about his article
- Make your Hotel Reservation for the Annual Meeting
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- Job Opportunities
- 2017 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- SSSP Student Awards and Scholarships
- Call for the next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1, 2017
- SSSP Issues Statement on President Trump's Immigration Executive Order
- Submissions for the SSSP 2017 Annual Meeting closes tonight at midnight (EST).
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Scholarship – Deadline 2/1/17
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2017 Annual Meeting – Deadline 1/31/17
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards
- Thank You, SSSP 2016 Contributors!