Latest SSSP News
SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
We encourage your department to become a Departmental Member of the Society for the Study of Social Problems. Departments who choose to do this receive the journal Social Problems and share one vote in business matters of the Society. We hope your department will consider becoming a SSSP Departmental Member today. To join, click here: http://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/427/fuseaction/ssspmember.portal/userid/6896
Posted Tuesday, 03/07/2017, 12:06 PM - Category: Member News
- Meeting Mentor Program
- Travel Awards Deadline
- Nominations for the Doris Wilkinson Faculty Leadership Award
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Nominations for the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award and the Beth B. Hess Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Eric Anthony Grollman joins “The Authors’ Attic”" to talk about his article
- Make your Hotel Reservation for the Annual Meeting
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- Job Opportunities
- 2017 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- SSSP Student Awards and Scholarships
- Call for the next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1, 2017
- SSSP Issues Statement on President Trump's Immigration Executive Order
- Submissions for the SSSP 2017 Annual Meeting closes tonight at midnight (EST).
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Scholarship – Deadline 2/1/17
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2017 Annual Meeting – Deadline 1/31/17
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards
- Thank You, SSSP 2016 Contributors!