Latest SSSP News
Resolution Letters: On Refugee and Immigrant Rights and Executive Order and In Support of the United States’ Commitment to and Participation in the Paris Climate Accord
Each year, the SSSP membership proposes resolutions to publicly declare their sentiments on social justice issues, thereby creating a channel for greater visibility and more direct influence upon a variety of “publics,” i.e., fellow activists, scholars, students, decision-makers, social action groups, voters, and others. If the resolution requires letters to be sent, the Administrative Office distributes these to appropriate individuals or agencies.
Click here to see short descriptions of the actions SSSP took and letters sent following the passage of Resolution: On Refugee and Immigrant Rights and Executive Order and Resolution: In Support of the United States’ Commitment to and Participation in the Paris Climate Accord.
Posted Tuesday, 09/26/2017, 11:08 AM - Category: Member News
- Jan 2018
- Feb 2018
- Mar 2018
- Apr 2018
- May 2018
- Jun 2018
- Jul 2018
- Aug 2018
- Sep 2018
- Oct 2018
- The Call for Papers for the SSSP 2019 Annual Meeting is now live!
- 2018 Annual Meeting Thank you!
- Renew your SSSP Membership
- Nominations for the Lee Founders Award
- Share Your Accomplishments
- Nominations for the 2018 C. Wright Mills Award
- SSSP’s Pursuit of Social Justice
- SSSP Member Testimonials
- 2018 Application for the SSSP Division of Labor Studies “Singing Lecture” Grant Award
- Job Opportunities
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Upcoming Conferences and Calls for Submissions/Posting Opportunities
- Congratulations to the Student Paper Competition Winners
- Congratulations to the Award, Fellowship, and Scholarship Winners
- Congratulations to the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Fundraiser Raffle Winner
- Annual Meeting Thank You
- Optional One-Day Workshops
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Session #95 highlights the work of Mural Arts Philadelphia, winner of the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award
- Welcome to Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love!