Latest SSSP News
Call for Resolutions Deadline – June 1, 2018
Resolutions submitted should contain a concise position statement concerning a social problem of urgent concern. In most cases, the resolution should include some sort of call for viable action on the part of the SSSP. This typically has involved a letter from the Board directed to some public entity expressing concern, support, or protest. Feel free, however, to propose other forms of appropriate action. Also, the appropriate contact information must be submitted along with the resolution. If the resolution is in support of or in opposition to a piece of legislation, a copy of the legislation or a place where members can access it must be provided.
Please click on the following link for examples, including the format we would like you to use: https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/pageid/1993/.
- Vote in the 2019 General Election
- Travel Fund Awards Deadline
- Call for Chapter Proposals for the Agenda for Social Justice Project 2020
- Nominations for the Beth B. Hess Memorial Scholarship and the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award (deadline 4/1)
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- SSSP Membership Brochures
- SSSP Member News – Share Your Accomplishments
- Make your Hotel Reservation for the Annual Meeting
- Job Opportunities
- 2019 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- Global Agenda for Social Justice
- SSSP Student Awards and Scholarships
- Optional Walking Tours at the Annual Meeting
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- Call for Papers Submission Deadline - 1/31/2019
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/19
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2019 Annual Meeting–Deadline 1/31/19
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards
- February issue of Social Problems is now available