Latest SSSP News
Call for Resolutions Deadline – June 1, 2018
Resolutions submitted should contain a concise position statement concerning a social problem of urgent concern. In most cases, the resolution should include some sort of call for viable action on the part of the SSSP. This typically has involved a letter from the Board directed to some public entity expressing concern, support, or protest. Feel free, however, to propose other forms of appropriate action. Also, the appropriate contact information must be submitted along with the resolution. If the resolution is in support of or in opposition to a piece of legislation, a copy of the legislation or a place where members can access it must be provided.
Please click on the following link for examples, including the format we would like you to use: https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/pageid/1993/.
- Jan 2018
- Feb 2018
- Mar 2018
- Apr 2018
- May 2018
- Jun 2018
- Jul 2018
- Aug 2018
- Sep 2018
- Oct 2018
- The Call for Papers for the SSSP 2019 Annual Meeting is now live!
- 2018 Annual Meeting Thank you!
- Renew your SSSP Membership
- Nominations for the Lee Founders Award
- Share Your Accomplishments
- Nominations for the 2018 C. Wright Mills Award
- SSSP’s Pursuit of Social Justice
- SSSP Member Testimonials
- 2018 Application for the SSSP Division of Labor Studies “Singing Lecture” Grant Award
- Job Opportunities
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Upcoming Conferences and Calls for Submissions/Posting Opportunities
- Congratulations to the Student Paper Competition Winners
- Congratulations to the Award, Fellowship, and Scholarship Winners
- Congratulations to the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Fundraiser Raffle Winner
- Annual Meeting Thank You
- Optional One-Day Workshops
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Session #95 highlights the work of Mural Arts Philadelphia, winner of the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award
- Welcome to Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love!