Latest SSSP News
Optional One-Day Workshops!!
Don't miss out on the optional one-day workshops held tomorrow, at the Roosevelt Hotel!
Monday, August 12
9:00am - Vanderbilt Suite, 2nd Floor Conference Level
The Community-Based Participatory Action Research Workshop
9:30am - Hudson Suite, Mezzanine Level
The Institutional Ethnography Workshop
*If you have registered in advance, you should have received your ticket along with your name badge.
Posted Sunday, 08/11/2019, 10:00 AM - Category: Annual Meeting
- Jan 2019
- Feb 2019
- Mar 2019
- Apr 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- SSSP’s Pursuit of Social Justice
- SSSP Member Testimonials
- Your feedback is important to the continued success of our annual meetings
- Share Your Accomplishments!
- Job Opportunities
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Upcoming Call for Submissions and Conferences Posting Opportunities
- Congratulations to the Award, Fellowship, and Scholarship winners!
- Congratulations to the 2019 Student Paper Competition Winners!
- Congratulations to the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Fundraiser Raffle Winner Reema Sen!
- Annual Meeting Thank You
- Optional One-Day Workshops!!
- Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Annual Meeting Receptions & Special Events!
- Presidential Perspectives on Current Social Problems
- Welcome to the SSSP's 69th Annual Meeting!
- Download the SSSP App!
- Final Program Reminder
- Register On-site in NYC