Latest SSSP News
Call for Resolutions Deadline – June 1, 2017
Members who wish to propose resolutions for consideration of the SSSP, should submit them to the SSSP Vice-President at email@example.com by June 1, 2017.
Resolutions submitted should contain a concise position statement concerning a social problem of urgent concern. In most cases, the resolution should include some sort of call for viable action on the part of the SSSP. This typically has involved a letter from the Board directed to some public entity expressing concern, support, or protest. Feel free, however, to propose other forms of appropriate action. Also, the appropriate contact information must be submitted along with the resolution. If the resolution is in support of or in opposition to a piece of legislation, a copy of the legislation or a place where members can access it must be provided. Please click on the following link for examples, including the format we would like you to use: http://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/pageid/1993/.
Posted Thursday, 05/11/2017, 10:50 AM - Category: Annual Meeting
- Thank You, SSSP 2017 Contributors!
- Nominate Someone for a SSSP Faculty Award
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Give to SSSP
- SSSP and AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition
- Registration for the 2018 Annual Meeting is now open!
- SSSP Member News
- 2018 Annual Meeting Hotel Reservation Information
- 2017 C. Wright Mills Award
- End of the Year Reminders
- About SSSP Awards/Fellowship/Scholarship
- Social Problems’ Social Media Presence
- SSSP Listserv
- General Election Ballot
- In Pursuit of Social Justice
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Social Problems is Available Online for all SSSP Members
- SSSP Members News
- Job Opportunities