Latest SSSP News
Letter to President Trump and Congressional Leaders Regarding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program
On behalf of SSSP’s Board of Directors, President Luis Fernandez and Executive Officer Héctor Delgado sent a letter to Congressional leaders and selected members of Congress urging them to find a way to continue the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. The letter contains survey data gathered from over 3,000 DACA recipients and highlights the ways in which the program has been beneficial to both its recipients and the country as a whole. A copy of the letter was sent to President Donald J. Trump. Click here to read the full letter to Congressional leaders. Click here to read the full letter to President Trump.
Posted Monday, 09/11/2017, 10:24 AM - Category: Member News
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Thank You, SSSP 2017 Contributors!
- Nominate Someone for a SSSP Faculty Award
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Give to SSSP
- SSSP and AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition
- Registration for the 2018 Annual Meeting is now open!
- SSSP Member News
- 2018 Annual Meeting Hotel Reservation Information
- 2017 C. Wright Mills Award
- End of the Year Reminders
- About SSSP Awards/Fellowship/Scholarship
- Social Problems’ Social Media Presence
- SSSP Listserv
- General Election Ballot
- In Pursuit of Social Justice
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Social Problems is Available Online for all SSSP Members
- SSSP Members News