Latest SSSP News
Resolution Letter: On Free Speech and Academic Freedom
Each year, the SSSP membership proposes resolutions to publicly declare their sentiments on social justice issues, thereby creating a channel for greater visibility and more direct influence upon a variety of “publics,” i.e., fellow activists, scholars, students, decision-makers, social action groups, voters, and others. If the resolution requires letters to be sent, the Administrative Office distributes these to appropriate individuals or agencies.
Click here to see short descriptions of the actions SSSP took and letters sent following the passage of Resolution: On Free Speech and Academic Freedom.
Posted Thursday, 10/12/2017, 11:44 AM - Category: Member News
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Thank You, SSSP 2017 Contributors!
- Nominate Someone for a SSSP Faculty Award
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Give to SSSP
- SSSP and AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition
- Registration for the 2018 Annual Meeting is now open!
- SSSP Member News
- 2018 Annual Meeting Hotel Reservation Information
- 2017 C. Wright Mills Award
- End of the Year Reminders
- About SSSP Awards/Fellowship/Scholarship
- Social Problems’ Social Media Presence
- SSSP Listserv
- General Election Ballot
- In Pursuit of Social Justice
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Social Problems is Available Online for all SSSP Members
- SSSP Members News