Latest SSSP News
Thank You, SSSP 2017 Contributors!
Thank you for your support and dedication to the Society for the Study of Social Problems. Your willingness to give has helped to fund essential programs and initiatives that further our study of vital social problems. Based on your generosity, we received $5,137 in contributions, https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/584/Give_to_the_SSSP/.
Our goal for 2018 is to continue to grow our mission through contributions of members like you and we sincerely appreciate your support. To see a complete listing of the 2018 tax-deductible contribution opportunities, visit: https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/253/Membership/#tax.
Posted Wednesday, 01/17/2018, 11:02 AM - Category: Member News
- Call for Nominations for the SSSP 2019 General Election
- May issue of Social Problems is now available
- The Preliminary Program is Now Available!
- The Benefits of SSSP Membership
- Call for Resolutions Deadline – June 1, 2018
- Social Problems Editorial Office Moved to the University of Cincinnati
- 2017 C. Wright Mills Finalists
- Add Another Division
- Nomination Deadline for the Doris Wilkinson Faculty Leadership Award - May 1, 2018
- Make Your Reservation at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Meeting Mentor Program
- Optional One-Day Workshops and Optional Walking Tours in Philadelphia
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- SSSP Awards with an April 15th Deadline
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Call for Nominations for the SSSP 2019 General Election (deadline 6/15)
- Five SSSP Awards with an April 15th Deadline
- 2018 General Election Results
- Make your Hotel Reservation for the Annual Meeting
- Register for the 68th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Study of Social Problems