Latest SSSP News
Thank You, SSSP 2017 Contributors!
Thank you for your support and dedication to the Society for the Study of Social Problems. Your willingness to give has helped to fund essential programs and initiatives that further our study of vital social problems. Based on your generosity, we received $5,137 in contributions, https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/584/Give_to_the_SSSP/.
Our goal for 2018 is to continue to grow our mission through contributions of members like you and we sincerely appreciate your support. To see a complete listing of the 2018 tax-deductible contribution opportunities, visit: https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/253/Membership/#tax.
Posted Wednesday, 01/17/2018, 11:02 AM - Category: Member News
- Job Opportunities
- 2018 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- SSSP Student Awards and Scholarships
- Walking Tours of Philadelphia at the Annual Meeting
- One-Day Workshops at the Annual Meeting
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- Deadline to submit a paper for the SSSP 2018 Annual Meeting is approaching fast-January 31, 2018!
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/18
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2018 Annual Meeting–Deadline 1/31/18
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Thank You, SSSP 2017 Contributors!
- Nominate Someone for a SSSP Faculty Award
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Give to SSSP
- SSSP and AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition
- Registration for the 2018 Annual Meeting is now open!
- SSSP Member News
- 2018 Annual Meeting Hotel Reservation Information