Latest SSSP News
Thank You, SSSP 2017 Contributors!
Thank you for your support and dedication to the Society for the Study of Social Problems. Your willingness to give has helped to fund essential programs and initiatives that further our study of vital social problems. Based on your generosity, we received $5,137 in contributions, https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/584/Give_to_the_SSSP/.
Our goal for 2018 is to continue to grow our mission through contributions of members like you and we sincerely appreciate your support. To see a complete listing of the 2018 tax-deductible contribution opportunities, visit: https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/253/Membership/#tax.
Posted Wednesday, 01/17/2018, 11:02 AM - Category: Member News
- Jan 2018
- Feb 2018
- Mar 2018
- Apr 2018
- May 2018
- Jun 2018
- Jul 2018
- Aug 2018
- Optional One-Day Workshops
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Session #95 highlights the work of Mural Arts Philadelphia, winner of the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award
- Welcome to Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love!
- Annual Meeting Events
- Download the SSSP Mobile App
- Final Program Reminder
- Announcing Release of SSSP Publication – Global Agenda for Social Justice
- 2018 Proposed Resolutions
- August issue of Social Problems is now available
- Book Launch Event: Global Agenda for Social Justice
- Two Feature Films: The Pushouts: A Film on the Crisis in Education for Marginalized Students of Color AND Voices of Baltimore: Life Under Segregation
- Increased Impact Factor announced
- Online Annual Meeting Registration Deadline is July 22
- Deadline for Annual Meeting Preregistration
- Plan Your Philadelphia Trip
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Share Your Accomplishments
- June 26: Annual Meeting Mobile App
- Be a Mentor or Be Mentored—Deadline June 30