Latest SSSP News
Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/18
The Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship deadline is February 1, 2018 (https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/261/). The purpose of the fellowship is to identify and support developing minority scholars who exemplify and give fresh voice to the SSSP history and commitment to scholar activism. Remember, you must be a current SSSP member to be eligible for the Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship. Visit https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/pageid/925/ to join/renew today!
- Job Opportunities
- 2018 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- SSSP Student Awards and Scholarships
- Walking Tours of Philadelphia at the Annual Meeting
- One-Day Workshops at the Annual Meeting
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- Deadline to submit a paper for the SSSP 2018 Annual Meeting is approaching fast-January 31, 2018!
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/18
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2018 Annual Meeting–Deadline 1/31/18
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Thank You, SSSP 2017 Contributors!
- Nominate Someone for a SSSP Faculty Award
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Give to SSSP
- SSSP and AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition
- Registration for the 2018 Annual Meeting is now open!
- SSSP Member News
- 2018 Annual Meeting Hotel Reservation Information