Latest SSSP News
Call for Resolutions Deadline – June 1, 2018
Resolutions submitted should contain a concise position statement concerning a social problem of urgent concern. In most cases, the resolution should include some sort of call for viable action on the part of the SSSP. This typically has involved a letter from the Board directed to some public entity expressing concern, support, or protest. Feel free, however, to propose other forms of appropriate action. Also, the appropriate contact information must be submitted along with the resolution. If the resolution is in support of or in opposition to a piece of legislation, a copy of the legislation or a place where members can access it must be provided.
Please click on the following link for examples, including the format we would like you to use: https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/pageid/1993/.
- Call for Nominations for the SSSP 2019 General Election
- May issue of Social Problems is now available
- The Preliminary Program is Now Available!
- The Benefits of SSSP Membership
- Call for Resolutions Deadline – June 1, 2018
- Social Problems Editorial Office Moved to the University of Cincinnati
- 2017 C. Wright Mills Finalists
- Add Another Division
- Nomination Deadline for the Doris Wilkinson Faculty Leadership Award - May 1, 2018
- Make Your Reservation at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Meeting Mentor Program
- Optional One-Day Workshops and Optional Walking Tours in Philadelphia
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- SSSP Awards with an April 15th Deadline
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Call for Nominations for the SSSP 2019 General Election (deadline 6/15)
- Five SSSP Awards with an April 15th Deadline
- 2018 General Election Results
- Make your Hotel Reservation for the Annual Meeting
- Register for the 68th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Study of Social Problems