Latest SSSP News
The Preliminary Program is Now Available!
The preliminary program for the 68th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Study of Social Problems is now available. Please visithttps://www.sssp1.org/2018_Preliminary_Program/ to review the program, register for the conference, and make your travel arrangements. We look forward to seeing you August 10-12 at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. President Luis A. Fernandez and his Program Committee have worked diligently to organize workshops and collaborative sessions under this year’s program theme: Abolitionist Approaches to Social Problems. It is their sincere hope that you will join them in Philadelphia, a city steeped in an abolitionist tradition, to discuss the possibilities of developing and implementing strategies to eradicate all forms of subjugation in the world.
- Call for Nominations for the SSSP 2019 General Election
- May issue of Social Problems is now available
- The Preliminary Program is Now Available!
- The Benefits of SSSP Membership
- Call for Resolutions Deadline – June 1, 2018
- Social Problems Editorial Office Moved to the University of Cincinnati
- 2017 C. Wright Mills Finalists
- Add Another Division
- Nomination Deadline for the Doris Wilkinson Faculty Leadership Award - May 1, 2018
- Make Your Reservation at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Meeting Mentor Program
- Optional One-Day Workshops and Optional Walking Tours in Philadelphia
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- SSSP Awards with an April 15th Deadline
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Call for Nominations for the SSSP 2019 General Election (deadline 6/15)
- Five SSSP Awards with an April 15th Deadline
- 2018 General Election Results
- Make your Hotel Reservation for the Annual Meeting
- Register for the 68th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Study of Social Problems