Latest SSSP News
Call for Chapter Proposals for the Agenda for Social Justice Project 2020
SSSP and the Justice 21 Committee are now beginning to work on the sixth iteration of the publication-- Agenda for Social Justice: Solutions 2020. This project affirms the commitment of the SSSP to social justice scholarship, and enables members of the SSSP to communicate publicly on significant social issues in the United States.
As the Justice 21 Committee of the SSSP, we invite members to prepare draft statements for proposed contributions to the 2020 publication. For more info on Justice 21, see Robert Perrucci’s presidential address “Inventing Social Justice” in the May 2001 issue of Social Problems:
. To see electronic copies of previous volumes see:
Posted Tuesday, 03/12/2019, 09:30 AM - Category: Member News
- Jan 2019
- Feb 2019
- Mar 2019
- Apr 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Congratulations to the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Fundraiser Raffle Winner Reema Sen!
- Annual Meeting Thank You
- Optional One-Day Workshops!!
- Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Annual Meeting Receptions & Special Events!
- Presidential Perspectives on Current Social Problems
- Welcome to the SSSP's 69th Annual Meeting!
- Download the SSSP App!
- Final Program Reminder
- Register On-site in NYC
- Two Feature Films: America; I Too AND Voices of the Lumbee
- Welcome to New York!
- August issue of Social Problems is now available
- Online Annual Meeting Registration Deadline is July 21
- Annual Meeting Mobile App
- Few Tickets Remaining for Optional Walking Tours and One-Day Workshops
- Deadline for Annual Meeting Preregistration
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Review the 2019 Preliminary Program