Latest SSSP News
Call for Resolutions Deadline – June 1, 2019
All proposed resolutions, with the exception of those expressing thanks, should contain a concise position statement concerning a social problem of urgent concern and the appropriate evidence and citations to support the position taken in the resolution. In most cases, the proposed resolution should include some sort of call for viable action on the part of the SSSP. This typically has involved a letter from the Board directed to some public entity expressing concern, support, or protest. Feel free, however, to propose other forms of appropriate action. If the proposed resolution is in support of or in opposition to a piece of legislation, a copy of the legislation or a place where members can access it must be provided. Please click on the following link for examples, including the format we would like you to use: https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/pageid/1993/.
- Jan 2019
- Feb 2019
- Mar 2019
- Apr 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- SSSP’s Pursuit of Social Justice
- SSSP Member Testimonials
- Your feedback is important to the continued success of our annual meetings
- Share Your Accomplishments!
- Job Opportunities
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Upcoming Call for Submissions and Conferences Posting Opportunities
- Congratulations to the Award, Fellowship, and Scholarship winners!
- Congratulations to the 2019 Student Paper Competition Winners!
- Congratulations to the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Fundraiser Raffle Winner Reema Sen!
- Annual Meeting Thank You
- Optional One-Day Workshops!!
- Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Annual Meeting Receptions & Special Events!
- Presidential Perspectives on Current Social Problems
- Welcome to the SSSP's 69th Annual Meeting!
- Download the SSSP App!
- Final Program Reminder
- Register On-site in NYC