Latest SSSP News
Archives - November 2015
November 10, 2015
November issue of Social Problems is now available
The November issue of Social Problems is now available on the SSSP website for all members. Please visit our website at www.sssp1.org or follow the members-only link below for complimentary electronic access. All issues from 1953 - current are available. Members are required to login using your e-mail and password. If you have forgotten your password, you may enter your e-mail address below the log-in area and your password will be e-mailed to you. If you have recently changed your e-mail address, you will need to log in using the address SSSP has on file for you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please e-mail Marisa Stone, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
11/10/2015, 10:06 AM
November 04, 2015
2016 Hotel Reservation Information
Consider staying at the SSSP Convention Hotel for the Annual Meeting! The Westin Seattle Hotel is located in downtown Seattle and provides a variety of facilities and services for your entire family. SSSP members and Annual Meeting participants can secure the SSSP group rate now until July 26, 2016 or until our room block is filled, http://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/647/Hotel_Reservation_Information/.
11/04/2015, 09:52 AM
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)
- Member Report on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- SSSP: Search for the Next Social Problems Editor – Application Deadline 1/15/23
- Gender-based Violence and a Global Agenda for Social Justice