Latest SSSP News
Archives - January 2015
January 29, 2015
Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2015 Annual Meeting
Submit a paper for the SSSP 2015 Annual Meeting, http://sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/611/fuseaction/ssspsession2.publicView. The deadline is midnight (EST) on January 31, 2015.
Apply for one of the SSSP Division’s Student Paper Competitions or Outstanding Scholarship Awards, http://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/296. The deadline for all Student Paper Competitions is midnight (EST) on January 31, 2015. In order to be considered for any of the Student Paper Competitions, applicants are required to submit their papers through the Annual Meeting Call for Papers, http://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/611/. This will ensure that winning papers are both designated and included in the program. Please note that students may only submit to one division and that each division has its own deadline and submission process. The deadline for the Outstanding Scholarship Awards varies across divisions.
01/29/2015, 12:04 PM
January 28, 2015
Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Scholarship Deadline Extended
Due to the Northeast Storm, the deadline for applications for the
2015 Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Scholarship has been extended to February 6, 2015.
Please submit your application as soon as possible because the deadline cannot be extended again under any circumstances.
01/28/2015, 12:28 PM
January 06, 2015
Thank You, SSSP 2014 Contributors!
Thanks to the support of the 2014 contributors, the Society for the Study of Social Problems has received $4,261 to fund essential programs and initiatives that further our study of vital social problems. Our goal for 2015 is to continue to grow our mission through contributions of members. To see a complete listing of the 2014 donations visit: http://sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/584/index.cfm/m/584/pageID/1758/.
01/06/2015, 10:13 AM
- Jan 2021
- Feb 2021
- Mar 2021
- Apr 2021
- May 2021
- Jun 2021
- Jul 2021
- Aug 2021
- Sep 2021
- Upcoming Call for Submissions and Conferences Posting Opportunities
- SSSP Executive Officer Search
- Job Opportunities
- Share Your Accomplishments
- 100-year Anniversary of the Battle of Blair Mountain
- Add Another Division
- Higher Education Labor Summit
- What Our Members Say
- Trending in Education Interview with Dr. Corey Dolgon and Mike Palmer, Founder and CEO, Palmer Media
- Climate Change
- Congratulations to the Student Paper Competition Winners
- Congratulations to the Award, Fellowship, and Scholarship Winners
- August issue of Social Problems is now available
- Make Plans to Attend the 2021 SSSP Virtual Annual Meeting
- Want to nail your #SSSP2021 presentation?
- Virtual Annual Meeting Sponsors
- Anti-Harassment Committee – General Session for Everyone
- Deadline to Comment on Proposed Resolutions-July25
- Oxford University Press – High Impact Sociology Research
- Anti-Harassment Committee Listening Sessions – Types of Harassment