Latest SSSP News
Annual Meeting Receptions & Special Events!
The 69th SSSP Annual Meeting features several receptions and special events open to SSSP registrants. Check them out below!
- Arrival Meet & Greet Reception
- Welcoming Reception
- Graduate Student Meeting/Workshop/Happy Hour
- Transnational Initiatives Committee Reception
- New Member Breakfast
- Presidential Address of Dr. Nancy J. Mezey
- Awards Ceremony
- Division-Sponsored Reception
- Drinking and Drugs Division Reception
Click the link below to view descriptions of these events and more!
Posted Friday, 08/09/2019, 12:00 PM - Category: Annual Meeting
- Spread the Word – Request SSSP Membership Brochures
- Honor Black History Month
- 2020 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Make your Hotel Reservation at the Park Central Hotel, cut-off date July 21
- Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Call for the Next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship Deadline midnight (EST) on 2/1/20
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2020 Annual Meeting–Deadline midnight (EST) on 1/31/20
- SSSP believes that all workers deserve the basic right to a union
- Thank You, SSSP 2019 Contributors!
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline Today
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards–Upcoming Deadlines
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline 1/15/20
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/20
- Announcing Launch of Social Problems High Impact Article Collection
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- The Benefits of SSSP Membership