Latest SSSP News
Submit a paper for the SSSP 2020 Annual Meeting–Deadline midnight (EST) on 1/31/20
Time is running out! Don’t miss your opportunity to submit a paper for the 2020 Annual Meeting, https://www.sssp1.org/2020_Call_for_Papers before the January 31, 2020 midnight (EST) deadline.
Apply for one of the SSSP Division’s Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards, https://sssp1.org/2020_SPC_and_OSA. The deadline for all Student Paper Competitions is midnight (EST) on January 31, 2020. In order to be considered for any of the Student Paper Competitions, applicants are required to submit their papers through the Annual Meeting Call for Papers, https://www.sssp1.org/2020_Call_for_Papers. Click here to view previous award winners and paper abstracts. The deadline for Outstanding Scholarship Awards varies across divisions.
Posted Tuesday, 01/28/2020, 09:00 AM - Category: Awards
- Optional One-Day Workshops and Walking Tours at the Annual Meeting
- Spread the Word – Request SSSP Membership Brochures
- Honor Black History Month
- 2020 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Make your Hotel Reservation at the Park Central Hotel, cut-off date July 21
- Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Call for the Next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship Deadline midnight (EST) on 2/1/20
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2020 Annual Meeting–Deadline midnight (EST) on 1/31/20
- SSSP believes that all workers deserve the basic right to a union
- Thank You, SSSP 2019 Contributors!
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline Today
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards–Upcoming Deadlines
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline 1/15/20
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/20
- Announcing Launch of Social Problems High Impact Article Collection
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting