Latest SSSP News
Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
Submit an application for travel funds for the upcoming annual meeting. The Erwin O. Smigel Award Committee announces funds available for unemployed and underemployed sociologists. The Lee Scholar Support Fund Committee announces funds available for non-U.S. based foreign scholars. The Lee Student Support Fund Committee announces funds available for undergraduate and graduate students. The Transnational Initiatives Committee announces funds available for scholars located in the Global South. For more information and to apply for one of our travel fund awards, visit https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/263/Travel_Fund_Awards/.
Posted Thursday, 02/13/2020, 11:18 AM - Category: Annual Meeting
- Optional One-Day Workshops and Walking Tours at the Annual Meeting
- Spread the Word – Request SSSP Membership Brochures
- Honor Black History Month
- 2020 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Make your Hotel Reservation at the Park Central Hotel, cut-off date July 21
- Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Call for the Next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship Deadline midnight (EST) on 2/1/20
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2020 Annual Meeting–Deadline midnight (EST) on 1/31/20
- SSSP believes that all workers deserve the basic right to a union
- Thank You, SSSP 2019 Contributors!
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline Today
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards–Upcoming Deadlines
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline 1/15/20
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/20
- Announcing Launch of Social Problems High Impact Article Collection
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting