Latest SSSP News
Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
The Board of Directors voted to extend the submission deadline for the Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions to January 31 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time). They feel this is the most prudent and responsible thing to do to ensure the best possible meeting this summer.
The Divisions are pleased to announce the Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards. To be considered for any of the Student Paper Competitions, applicants are required to submit their papers through the Annual Meeting Call for Papers, prior to the 1/31/23 extended submission deadline.
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)
- Member Report on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- SSSP: Search for the Next Social Problems Editor – Application Deadline 1/15/23
- Gender-based Violence and a Global Agenda for Social Justice