Latest SSSP News
Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/19
for the Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship must be finalized no later than midnight (EST) on February 1, 2019 (). The purpose of the fellowship is to identify and support developing minority scholars who exemplify and give fresh voice to the SSSP history and commitment to scholar activism. Remember, you must be a current SSSP member to be eligible for the Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship. Visit / to join/renew today!
- Spread the Word – Request SSSP Membership Brochures
- Honor Black History Month
- 2020 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Make your Hotel Reservation at the Park Central Hotel, cut-off date July 21
- Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Call for the Next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship Deadline midnight (EST) on 2/1/20
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2020 Annual Meeting–Deadline midnight (EST) on 1/31/20
- SSSP believes that all workers deserve the basic right to a union
- Thank You, SSSP 2019 Contributors!
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline Today
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards–Upcoming Deadlines
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline 1/15/20
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/20
- Announcing Launch of Social Problems High Impact Article Collection
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- The Benefits of SSSP Membership