Latest SSSP News
Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson
Learn about the work of Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson, the New York City area winner of the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award by attending session #104!
Representatives from Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson will discuss the organization’s mission and crucial work, as well as its strong roots in, and current ties to, the field of sociology.
Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson is a grassroots community organization that brings together people in the Hudson Valley region to fight the issues affecting their communities, and challenge the systems of power that are at the root of these problems.
Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson is committed to building working class power in order to strengthen social movements, end oppression, and realize a world that puts people before profit. In recent years, the organization has led grassroots campaigns around issues of foreclosures and evictions, energy insecurity, and immigrant rights.
The session will be held in the East End Suite from 2:30pm-4:10pm.
Posted Saturday, 08/10/2019, 12:00 PM - Category: Annual Meeting
- Jan 2019
- Feb 2019
- Mar 2019
- Apr 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Sep 2019
- SSSP’s Pursuit of Social Justice
- SSSP Member Testimonials
- Your feedback is important to the continued success of our annual meetings
- Share Your Accomplishments!
- Job Opportunities
- SSSP Departmental Membership Opportunity
- Upcoming Call for Submissions and Conferences Posting Opportunities
- Congratulations to the Award, Fellowship, and Scholarship winners!
- Congratulations to the 2019 Student Paper Competition Winners!
- Congratulations to the Thomas C. Hood Social Action Fundraiser Raffle Winner Reema Sen!
- Annual Meeting Thank You
- Optional One-Day Workshops!!
- Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Annual Meeting Receptions & Special Events!
- Presidential Perspectives on Current Social Problems
- Welcome to the SSSP's 69th Annual Meeting!
- Download the SSSP App!
- Final Program Reminder
- Register On-site in NYC