Latest SSSP News
2012 Annual Meeting: Pre-registration and Hotel Reservations!
Just a few reminders for the 2012 Annual Meeting!
Registration for the SSSP 2012 Annual Meeting in Denver, pre-registration ends July 15
The annual meeting will take place from August 16-18 at the Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel. To register, visit: www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/483/fuseaction/ssspconf.portal.
Make your hotel reservation at the Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel!
We're happy to announce that our deluxe room rate is $189 and includes complimentary high-speed wired internet access. To make a reservation, call 888-421-1442 and request our group code: SSSP or go to https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SSSP2012.
Posted Friday, 03/02/2012, 03:54 PM - Comments - Category: Annual Meeting
- Social Entrepreneurship Paper Awards, Application Deadline April 30
- Nominations for the Joseph B. Gittler Award, due April 15
- Nominations for the Doris Wilkinson Faculty Leadership Award, due April 15
- Experience a Day in the Life of SSSP Student Member: Stephanie M. House-Niamke
- Vote in the 2023 General Election
- Register for the 73rd Annual Meeting
- Travel Funds to Attend the In-person Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Stay at the SSSP Conference Hotel
- Most Read in 2022 from the Journal of Gender-Based Violence
- Free Online Course on Academic Freedom – Monday, March 6
- SSSP Mentoring Programs, application deadline: June 30
- Nominate a Colleague for a SSSP Faculty Award, application deadline: April 15
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Reserve Your Room for the 2023 Annual Meeting
- 2023 General Election Now Open for Voting
- Registration for the 2023 Annual Meeting is now open
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- Scholars at Risk Network Information Sharing “Drop-in” Sessions: February 16th - June 15th, 2023
- SSSP Membership Benefit: Policy Brief Writing Workshop
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/23