Latest SSSP News
Welcome to the SSSP's 69th Annual Meeting!
We look forward to welcoming you to the 69th Annual Meeting at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City!
Registration and the Book Exhibit open today at 2:00pm in the Grand Ballroom Hallway on the Mezzanine Level.
*Registration closes at 6:00pm
Click the link below to view our registration services, including coffee and hot tea hours. The Arrival Meet & Greet Reception is from 6:30pm-7:30pm in the Grand Ballroom Foyer, Mezzanine Level.
Posted Thursday, 08/08/2019, 08:00 AM - Comments - Category: Annual Meeting
- Nominations for the Joseph B. Gittler Award, due April 15
- Nominations for the Doris Wilkinson Faculty Leadership Award, due April 15
- Experience a Day in the Life of SSSP Student Member: Stephanie M. House-Niamke
- Vote in the 2023 General Election
- Register for the 73rd Annual Meeting
- Travel Funds to Attend the In-person Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Stay at the SSSP Conference Hotel
- Most Read in 2022 from the Journal of Gender-Based Violence
- Free Online Course on Academic Freedom – Monday, March 6
- SSSP Mentoring Programs, application deadline: June 30
- Nominate a Colleague for a SSSP Faculty Award, application deadline: April 15
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Reserve Your Room for the 2023 Annual Meeting
- 2023 General Election Now Open for Voting
- Registration for the 2023 Annual Meeting is now open
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- Scholars at Risk Network Information Sharing “Drop-in” Sessions: February 16th - June 15th, 2023
- SSSP Membership Benefit: Policy Brief Writing Workshop
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/23
- Don’t forget to submit a paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23