Latest SSSP News
2022 Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship
SSSP is soliciting applications for the 2022 Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship. Persons identified as American Indian or Alaska Native, Arab/Middle Eastern/North African, Asian/Asian-American, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or, including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) from one of the aforementioned groups, accepted into an accredited doctoral program in any one of the social and/or behavioral sciences so as to expand their perspectives in the pursuit and investigations into social problems are invited to apply for the $15,000 fellowship. Applications must be received in their entirety no later than February 1, 2022. All applicants must be a current SSSP member at the time of their application. With the exception of DACA students, who are also eligible, applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Scholars at Risk Network Information Sharing “Drop-in” Sessions: February 16th - June 15th, 2023
- SSSP Membership Benefit: Policy Brief Writing Workshop
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/23
- Don’t forget to submit a paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)