Latest SSSP News
Thank You, 2021 SSSP Contributors!
Thank you for your generosity and dedication to the Society for the Study of Social Problems. Your financial support has helped fund essential programs and initiatives that further our study of vital social problems. Based on your generosity, we received $4,623 in 2021 contributions, https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/584/Give_to_the_SSSP/. Please consider making a donation this year.
- Scholars at Risk Network Information Sharing “Drop-in” Sessions: February 16th - June 15th, 2023
- SSSP Membership Benefit: Policy Brief Writing Workshop
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/23
- Don’t forget to submit a paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)