Latest SSSP News
Nominations for the Two New Kauffman Foundation Paper Awards, deadline April 30
Thanks to sponsorship from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, SSSP is pleased to announce two annual awards for promising research centering social entrepreneurship and innovation. Broadly conceived, social entrepreneurship is a process by which individuals or organizations develop and fund solutions that solve social problems. Social entrepreneurial efforts often explore and innovate in ways that positively impact communities and the larger social world. Scholarship about social entrepreneurship and innovation may also consider dynamics related to policymaking, organizing, and practitioners. Research that has direct implications and addresses pressing social problems are especially appropriate for these awards. For more information or to nominate a paper visit: https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/pageid/2388.
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)
- Member Report on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- SSSP: Search for the Next Social Problems Editor – Application Deadline 1/15/23
- Gender-based Violence and a Global Agenda for Social Justice