Latest SSSP News
“Buy One, Get One Free” Promotion for Divisional Memberships
There has never been a better time to renew your SSSP membership and to add a new Division. The Board of Directors has approved a “Buy One, Get One Free” Promotion for Divisional Membership for “early birds” who join or renew their membership between October 1 and December 31, 2022 for the 2023 calendar year.
For a list and explanations of the 23 SSSP Divisions, visit https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/21/Divisions/.
To add a division, login at https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/410/locationSectionId/0/Member_Login
The “Purchase a Division” link is under the “Divisions” section, https://www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/253/Membership/#Divisions.
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)
- Member Report on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- SSSP: Search for the Next Social Problems Editor – Application Deadline 1/15/23
- Gender-based Violence and a Global Agenda for Social Justice