Latest SSSP News
Your Donation is Tax Deductible
Did you know that SSSP is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization? We accept tax deductible contributions to support our general operation and for specific purposes. We always welcome contributions and our goal is to grow our mission through contributions of members like you.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Thursday, 10/31/2019, 11:25 AM - Category: Member News
- SSSP believes that all workers deserve the basic right to a union
- Thank You, SSSP 2019 Contributors!
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline Today
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards–Upcoming Deadlines
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline 1/15/20
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/20
- Announcing Launch of Social Problems High Impact Article Collection
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- The Benefits of SSSP Membership
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- 2019 C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Approaching Fast – 12/15/19
- Human Rights Day
- Registration for the 2020 Annual Meeting is now open!
- End of the Year Reminders
- Strengthen this important organization as we work toward social justice
- SSSP: Editorial Search forSocial Problems – Call for Applications
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards