Latest SSSP News
Your Donation is Tax Deductible
Did you know that SSSP is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization? We accept tax deductible contributions to support our general operation and for specific purposes. Your donation of any amount will help sustain the Society, show your appreciation for your past or current involvement with the SSSP, and support further sociologists and the discipline. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Posted Thursday, 12/19/2019, 10:11 AM - Category: Member News
- Optional One-Day Workshops and Walking Tours at the Annual Meeting
- Spread the Word – Request SSSP Membership Brochures
- Honor Black History Month
- 2020 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Make your Hotel Reservation at the Park Central Hotel, cut-off date July 21
- Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Call for the Next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship Deadline midnight (EST) on 2/1/20
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2020 Annual Meeting–Deadline midnight (EST) on 1/31/20
- SSSP believes that all workers deserve the basic right to a union
- Thank You, SSSP 2019 Contributors!
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline Today
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards–Upcoming Deadlines
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline 1/15/20
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/20
- Announcing Launch of Social Problems High Impact Article Collection
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting