Latest SSSP News
How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
Connecting social research to applications in the field is one of the most important aspects of SSSP’s purpose. If you’re an advocate or a problem-solver looking to ground your extraordinary work in high-quality research, join SSSP and become part of a community seeking to understand and improve the world around us! Learn more about SSSP and how you can participate.
Posted Thursday, 01/16/2020, 08:18 AM - Category: Member News
- Optional One-Day Workshops and Walking Tours at the Annual Meeting
- Spread the Word – Request SSSP Membership Brochures
- Honor Black History Month
- 2020 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Make your Hotel Reservation at the Park Central Hotel, cut-off date July 21
- Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Call for the Next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship Deadline midnight (EST) on 2/1/20
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2020 Annual Meeting–Deadline midnight (EST) on 1/31/20
- SSSP believes that all workers deserve the basic right to a union
- Thank You, SSSP 2019 Contributors!
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline Today
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards–Upcoming Deadlines
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline 1/15/20
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/20
- Announcing Launch of Social Problems High Impact Article Collection
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting