Latest SSSP News
SSSP: Search for the Next Social Problems Editor – Application Deadline 1/15/23
The Editorial and Publications Committee of the Society for the Study of Social Problems is soliciting applications for the position of Editor of the Society’s flagship journal, Social Problems. The Editor’s three-year term will begin with the operation of the new editorial office at mid-year 2024. The new editor will be responsible for editing and promoting Volumes 72-74 (years 2025-2027).
Please direct all questions, inquiries, nominations, expressions of interest, and application materials to: Dr. Yvonne Braun, Chair, SSSP Editorial and Publications Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information view the Call for Applications: https://www.sssp1.org/file/Social_Problems_Editor_Ad.pdf
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)
- Member Report on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- SSSP: Search for the Next Social Problems Editor – Application Deadline 1/15/23
- Gender-based Violence and a Global Agenda for Social Justice