Latest SSSP News
Few Tickets Remaining for Optional Walking Tours and One-Day Workshops
In addition to all of the exciting sessions, panel discussions, and events, we are pleased to offer optional One-Day Workshops and a chance for our attendees to discover things about New York City by joining a walking tour. There are a limited number of tickets remaining for the “Community-Based Participatory Action Research” and “Institutional Ethnography” workshops, and the “African Burial Ground National Monument” and “Grand Central Terminal: Transportation, Architecture, and Preservation” walking tours. Please note that early registration rates end on July 15th and rates increase on July 16th. You must complete your registration by July 15th in order to take advantage of the early registration rates. Click the links below for more information and to secure your ticket/s today!
Register here: https://www.sssp1.org/2019_Annual_Meeting_Registration
- Jan 2019
- Feb 2019
- Mar 2019
- Apr 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Optional One-Day Workshops!!
- Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Annual Meeting Receptions & Special Events!
- Presidential Perspectives on Current Social Problems
- Welcome to the SSSP's 69th Annual Meeting!
- Download the SSSP App!
- Final Program Reminder
- Register On-site in NYC
- Two Feature Films: America; I Too AND Voices of the Lumbee
- Welcome to New York!
- August issue of Social Problems is now available
- Online Annual Meeting Registration Deadline is July 21
- Annual Meeting Mobile App
- Few Tickets Remaining for Optional Walking Tours and One-Day Workshops
- Deadline for Annual Meeting Preregistration
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Review the 2019 Preliminary Program
- Increased Impact Factor announced
- Be a Mentor or Be Mentored—Deadline June 30