Latest SSSP News
August issue of Social Problems is now available
The August issue of Social Problems is now available on the SSSP website for all members. Please visit our website at https://www.sssp1.org/ or follow the members-only link below for complimentary electronic access. All issues from 1953 - current are available. Members are required to login using their e-mail address and password. If you have forgotten your password, you may enter your e-mail address below the log-in area, and your password will be e-mailed to you. If you have recently changed your e-mail address, you will need to log in using the e-mail address SSSP has on file for you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please e-mail Kelsey Arnold, Assistant to the Administrative Officer, at email@example.com.
Posted Tuesday, 07/23/2019, 03:35 PM - Category: Member News
- Jan 2019
- Feb 2019
- Mar 2019
- Apr 2019
- May 2019
- Jun 2019
- Jul 2019
- Aug 2019
- Optional One-Day Workshops!!
- Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson
- Annual Meeting Special Events
- Annual Meeting Receptions & Special Events!
- Presidential Perspectives on Current Social Problems
- Welcome to the SSSP's 69th Annual Meeting!
- Download the SSSP App!
- Final Program Reminder
- Register On-site in NYC
- Two Feature Films: America; I Too AND Voices of the Lumbee
- Welcome to New York!
- August issue of Social Problems is now available
- Online Annual Meeting Registration Deadline is July 21
- Annual Meeting Mobile App
- Few Tickets Remaining for Optional Walking Tours and One-Day Workshops
- Deadline for Annual Meeting Preregistration
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Review the 2019 Preliminary Program
- Increased Impact Factor announced
- Be a Mentor or Be Mentored—Deadline June 30