Latest SSSP News
We have a few announcements and reminders to bring to your attention.
- Submit a paper for the 2013 Annual Meeting. The deadline is midnight (EST) on January 31, 2013.
- Apply for one of the SSSP Division's Student Paper Competitions or Outstanding Scholarship Awards. The deadline for all Student Paper Competitions is January 31, 2013. The deadline for the Outstanding Scholarship Awards varies across divisions.
- The Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Scholarship deadline is February 1, 2013.
- The Editorial and Publications Committee is soliciting applications for the next editor of Social Problems. The deadline is February 1, 2013.
- The 2013 General Election ballot preview is available. Online voting will take place from March15-April 15, 2013.
- Remember to renew your membership for 2013, if you have not already.
- Recruit a member! View membership benefits and our graduate student membership benefits.
SSSP Administrative Office
Posted Tuesday, 01/22/2013, 03:18 PM - Comments - Category: Member News
- Social Entrepreneurship Paper Awards, Application Deadline April 30
- Nominations for the Joseph B. Gittler Award, due April 15
- Nominations for the Doris Wilkinson Faculty Leadership Award, due April 15
- Experience a Day in the Life of SSSP Student Member: Stephanie M. House-Niamke
- Vote in the 2023 General Election
- Register for the 73rd Annual Meeting
- Travel Funds to Attend the In-person Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Stay at the SSSP Conference Hotel
- Most Read in 2022 from the Journal of Gender-Based Violence
- Free Online Course on Academic Freedom – Monday, March 6
- SSSP Mentoring Programs, application deadline: June 30
- Nominate a Colleague for a SSSP Faculty Award, application deadline: April 15
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Reserve Your Room for the 2023 Annual Meeting
- 2023 General Election Now Open for Voting
- Registration for the 2023 Annual Meeting is now open
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- Scholars at Risk Network Information Sharing “Drop-in” Sessions: February 16th - June 15th, 2023
- SSSP Membership Benefit: Policy Brief Writing Workshop
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/23