Latest SSSP News
Archives - April 2012
April 26, 2012
Congratulations to the 2012 General Election Winners!
We were very fortunate to have a strong list of candidates for the 2012 General Election and would like to thank everyone who agreed to stand for this important annual election. Click here to see the 2012 General Election winners.
04/26/2012, 12:13 PM
April 20, 2012
Threat to Academic Freedom of Michigan's Public Universities
In the spring of 2012, a higher education appropriations bill was introduced to the Michigan state legislature that could potentially threaten the academic freedom of Michigan’s public universities. Click here for more information and to read the letters SSSP signed on to urging the leglistature to strike this language from the bill.
04/20/2012, 10:55 AM
April 04, 2012
- Scholars at Risk Network Information Sharing “Drop-in” Sessions: February 16th - June 15th, 2023
- SSSP Membership Benefit: Policy Brief Writing Workshop
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/23
- Don’t forget to submit a paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)