Latest SSSP News
Make your Hotel Reservation at the Park Central Hotel, cut-off date July 21
Our single/double room rate of $219 (USD) includes complimentary high-speed wireless internet in guest rooms. To make a reservation, call the Park Central Hotel’s toll-free number at 1-888-627-8561 or visit https://book.passkey.com/e/50027348 to book online. Be sure to request The Society for the Study of Social Problems’ room rate when booking to ensure the correct discounted rate is given (based on availability). Reservations made after July 21 or after the room block is filled are subject to availability and rate increase.
You may be asking, “Why should I stay at the SSSP conference hotel during the Annual Meeting? Click here to get answers to this important question.
Posted Tuesday, 02/11/2020, 09:51 AM - Category: Annual Meeting
- Optional One-Day Workshops and Walking Tours at the Annual Meeting
- Spread the Word – Request SSSP Membership Brochures
- Honor Black History Month
- 2020 General Election Now Open for Voting!
- Travel Funds to Attend the Annual Meeting, application deadline March 15
- Make your Hotel Reservation at the Park Central Hotel, cut-off date July 21
- Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Call for the Next Editor of Social Problems – Extended Deadline – March 1
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship Deadline midnight (EST) on 2/1/20
- Submit a paper for the SSSP 2020 Annual Meeting–Deadline midnight (EST) on 1/31/20
- SSSP believes that all workers deserve the basic right to a union
- Thank You, SSSP 2019 Contributors!
- February issue of Social Problems is now available
- How Non-Academics Can Benefit from SSSP
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline Today
- Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards–Upcoming Deadlines
- SSSP is soliciting applications for Social Problems Editor–Deadline 1/15/20
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/20
- Announcing Launch of Social Problems High Impact Article Collection
- Renew Your Membership and Register for the 2020 Annual Meeting