Teaching Human Rights
The following are links to courses on human rights at a variety of institutions, to help you develop your own course, or for materials and ideas to incorporate into other courses, or simply to add to your personal list of readings on human rights. We plan to supplement this list with additional syllabi in the future and invite anyone who teaches a course on human rights to submit their syllabi to us in order to make it available to other members of the organization. If you have a syllabus to share, please submit it during the summer and winter breaks to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Human Rights (Boston University, Spring 2016)
- International Human Rights (New York University Florence, Fall 2018)
- International Human Rights (University of California, Berkley School of Law, Fall 2018)
- Teaching Human Rights (University of Connecticut)
- Crime and Human Rights (University of Minnesota)