Latest SSSP News
Review the 2022 Preliminary Program
The preliminary program for the 72nd Annual Meeting is available for viewing. Click here to review the program and to register for the conference. We look forward to your participation on August 5-7, 2022. President Noreen M. Sugrue and her Program Committee have worked diligently to organize collaborative sessions under this year’s program theme: The Sociological Reimagination: From Moments to Momentum. We recognize that the COVID-19 situation is fluid and would like to remind attendees that requirements may change in line with evolving conditions. Learn more about the SSSP Annual Meeting COVID-19 Protocol. It is our sincere hope that you will join us in Los Angeles in order to further a dialogue aimed at social change and action rooted in data and theory.
- Scholars at Risk Network Information Sharing “Drop-in” Sessions: February 16th - June 15th, 2023
- SSSP Membership Benefit: Policy Brief Writing Workshop
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Fellowship–Deadline 2/1/23
- Don’t forget to submit a paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- Submit a Paper for the SSSP 2023 Annual Meeting–Extended Deadline 1/31/23
- SSSP: Introducing the New Executive Officer
- Thank You, 2022 SSSP Contributors!
- Renew Your Membership for 2023
- New Virtual Issue: The Precarious State of Abortion in America
- Deadline Extended for the 2023 Call for Papers and the Student Paper Competitions – New Deadline–1/31/23
- The Federal Trade Commission wants to Ban Noncompete Employment Clauses
- Apply to be the next Editor of Social Problems – Deadline 1/15/23
- Questions You May Have About the SSSP Annual Meeting
- Your Donation is Tax Deductible
- Give the Gift of SSSP
- End of the Year Reminders
- Call for Books for the 2023 Annual Meeting – Author Meets Critics Sessions Deadline Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- In Case You Missed it! "Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace"
- C. Wright Mills Award Nomination Deadline is Quickly Approaching 12/15/22
- Webinar: Lessons Learned in Navigating the Applied Workplace (TODAY!)