Latest SSSP News
SSSP Mentoring Program—Deadline June 30
The deadline to apply to take part in the SSSP Mentoring Program is fast approaching. This program is designed to facilitate interaction between members of SSSP who wish to be paired with a mentor or mentee. The primary objective of this virtual program is to facilitate connections between mentors and mentees for at least 1-year (summer 2022-summer 2023).
To become a mentor, please complete the mentor online application form.
To become a mentee, please complete the mentee online application form.
- Jan 2022
- Feb 2022
- Mar 2022
- Apr 2022
- May 2022
- Jun 2022
- Jul 2022
- Aug 2022
- Thank You Executive Officer Héctor L. Delgado
- Optional One-Day Workshop
- Join us for the SSSP Presidential Address followed by the Awards Ceremony
- Make Plans to Attend the Presidential Invited Panel: Turning Your Research into Momentum for Change
- Annual Meeting Events
- Make Plans to Attend the SSSP Business Meeting
- Welcome to Los Angeles!
- Final Program Reminder
- Annual Meeting Sponsors
- The Authors’ Attic: Interviews with Authors
- SSSP Executive Officer Search (application deadline: 10/15/22)
- August issue of Social Problems is now available
- Tickets Remaining for the Optional Walking Tours and the Optional One-Day Workshop
- Reserve your room at the Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza (cut-off date: 7/15/22)
- Deadline to Comment on Proposed Resolutions-July 15
- Review the 2022 Preliminary Program
- Reserve your room at the Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
- Join Us for the 2022 Annual Meeting
- SSSP Mentoring Program—Deadline June 30
- SSSP Joins Scholars-at-Risk